CALL US: +91 80150 08054 / +91-9606046863
Abstract Submission Guide Lines
A one-page abstract should be prepared in the following format:
- Use word document while submitting the abstract
- Use 12 point Times New Roman for the main text and smaller fonts may be used for figure captions.
- The width of each line should not exceed 17.5 cm or 7.0 inch.
- Start the first line leaving a space of 2.5 cm or 1.0 inch on the upper side.
- The Title, Author's Names, and Affiliations should all be centered.
- Insert one blank line between the Affiliations and the main text.
- Main text should be fully justified with single spacing.
- Use bold face with bigger fonts for the Title but not for Authors, Affiliations, and the main text.
- Please underline the presenting Author.
- Leave a space of at least 2.5 cm or 1.0 inch on the bottom of the text. Page numbers has to be printed there.